Spicy Pickle Recipe – easy homemade overnight refrigerator dill pickles ready in less than 24 hours!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 3 cups
* 1 cup (or handful) of fresh dill sprigs
* 2 garlic cloves chopped
* 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 2 tablespoons Marie Sharp’s Mild Habanero Sauce
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 3 cups thinly sliced small cucumbers
* 1 1/2 cups water
* 3/4 cup white vinegar
* 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (or honey)
* 1 tablespoon kosher salt
* 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
* Place dill, garlic, red pepper flakes, Marie Sharp’s mild hot sauce
* and onion in a large mason jar. Fill jar to top with cucumbers.
* Meanwhile, place the water, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in small saucepan over high heat. Whisk until the mixture comes to a boil. Pour hot liquid over cucumbers. Cool slightly, then place top on jar and refrigerate overnight.