- 1/3 cup of desiccated coconut
- ½ cup of oat flour + 1 tablespoon of rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of tahini or another nut butter of your choice
- 3-4 tablespoons of Marie Sharp’s Tropical Fruit Jam
Put the desiccated coconut, oat flour, maple syrup, coconut oil and nut butter into a blender or a food processor, and mix everything well.
Save one tablespoon of the mixture and transfer the rest into a container or a small tray covered with plastic wrap. Press the mixture down to form an even layer, and put it into the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
Then, spread the jam over it.
Combine the one tablespoon of the mixture that you saved with the rolled oats. Scatter the jam with it and press down lightly.
Keep it in the fridge for a few hours until the bar has hardened, and cut it into squares.