1 head of cauliflower
¾ cup flour
¾ cup milk/milk alternative
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup Marie Sharps Belizean Heat sauce
2 tablespoon coconut oil/vegetable oil
1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
2. Break the head of cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inch wide.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, and stir until well-combined.
4. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
6. In a small mixing bowl, combine the hot sauce, vegetable oil, and honey, and stir until evenly combined.
7. Brush the hot sauce mixture on cauliflower and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Come back often to Marie Sharp’s Canada for more recipes.